Thursday, June 7, 2012

Free Red Rose Digi Scrapbook Alphabet


Advertisement

Advertisement

 


Advertisement
Alas, tuition time is upon us and I need to sell some creations. I had fun making this for sale alphabet.  I layered my rose paper on top of a brown paper bag and cut layers.  I really liked how it turned out.  This download includes 26 capital letters, 26 lower case letters, and ten numbers (0-9).  Here are some up close so you can see the details (Click to Enlarge):

 


I'd much rather give away freebies than charge money.  So here are some new freebies to go with this alphabet.  Enjoy:
Table Cell Table Cell Table Cell

10 FREE Baby or Birth Announcements

Table Cell Table Cell Table Cell


Table Cell Table Cell Table Cell


Table Cell Table Cell Table Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment